[kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Mon Sep 12 19:32:37 EDT 2011

that's the spirit chris.

i haven't listened to it yet either.

back to lurking.

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:13:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

I go the same thing. Haven't heard it yet. Haven't heard it yet but downloaded it. I have no reason to applaud them yet. They are rehashing artwork that was originally posted for ESS. The news posted is for March. I don't know about the rest of the world but Detroit, MI is in the middle of September (usually we're behind the times).
The cynic is me says this a contractual ploy or a weak attempt to get interest rolling again as they start on a touring trek and or recording.
Either way I hope this is a springboard to something new

fingers crossed

Chris
lurking in Detroit