[kj] Just Back from Spain....(recording sessions)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 6 17:46:39 EDT 2011

Yeah that's the main problem.if that happened I'd have to burn all of my
Killing Joke CDs and start listening to U2.can't risk it ;)

The Island interview tape thing just got 10% cheaper - overnight the SNB
just pegged the Swiss Franc to the Euro at a fixed rate, instantly devaluing
the currency 10%. Basically joining all other currencies in the race to the
bottom.so much for 'safe haven' currency, as I pointed out last week - it's
not, and there is no such thing anymore.