[kj] Just Back from Spain....(recording sessions)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 5 19:43:02 EDT 2011

We hope to raise some of the funds to help the radio station which is run on
solar panels and needs to increase its power supply

Fuckin I'm run on solar panels and need to increase my power supply, would
they do a benefit gig for me?!

Or how about this, if they play a gig in NZ, I'll hook up a treadmill
generator for the radio station, and Bongo and I will take turns to run it
(literally) for 6 months. My only stipulation is they'd have to have
Soundgarden on high rotate =)

So anyway, seriously.150 copies x 25 = 3750 CHF = 5700 NZ

They'd get a lot more than that from playing a gig in NZ, hell I'm close to
saying I'd pay them that myself if they'd play down here. For Jonny Bongo
and I to get tickets to go to UK / US / Europe to see them would cost that.

PS: What is this radio station they are trying to promote? (Promoting
without mentioning the name.er)