[kj] cunt news-the final answer

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:10:38 EDT 2011

Both Robert Fripp and Tony Levin play on the first Peter Gabriel solo
album, which is outstanding. Used to love his early works as a kid, up
till he became a pop star with So, and then eventually lost interest
in him. I still do dig out that first album from time to time, mostly
because it's 50% King Crimson though.