[kj] Specials

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Oct 29 23:35:20 EDT 2011

You bastard--lucky man! I wish they'd do this 30 anniversary tour in the US. All the different combos of the Special Beat, Specials, Selecter, etc used to tour here
constantly in the early and mid 90s, but then the ska revival-revival-revival in the US died out and there are hardly any bands!
At least we still have the sometimes-reuniting Mighty Mighty Bosstones...