[kj] KJ news...

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Oct 28 17:22:33 EDT 2011

Paul Rangecroft wrote:

I hope whoever has the key doesn't let them out until they've properly rehearsed "the most comprehensive career spanning shows to
date".

Feeling pretty jaded about this sort of thing, but a great announcement nonetheless. They didn't let us down with the last album
itself at least.

I thought they really had their shit together for the late 2008 reunion tour. The '08 LA House of Blues show was probably the best
show I've ever seen the band perform.

The 2010 tour especially the US leg really suffered from poor planning, no publicity, half a year's postponement and especially
cramming multiple dates one after the other on successive days across the country which clearly burned out the band by the West
Coast shows leading to Youth dropping out.

I'd really hate to think that depressing LA Wiltern show might be the last time I see these guys.

T.B.