[kj] Congrats Johnny and Jo!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 23:55:39 EDT 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO BONGO N' JO! Absolute best to you both, and crazy luv for you both.
Instead of the traditional wedding theme song to start the wednin', I offer a great, even-paced (and namesake too!) alternative song for Bongo to walk down the aisle and be given away to (by.. Brendan?!)!!, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jOm4Q8_6nk