[kj] Jel (Off-list)

F luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 08:32:09 EDT 2011

Thanks for the link, it worked for me, I ve made U.S.$ 687 already and that was just in first two days .
Unfortunately there were only five spaces left for people to apply and they have all gone now , I wonder if any of those five spaces were taken by any other Gatherers , if any other Gatherers did take up any of the five spaces then we can all fly to New Zealand at Christmas to Jazs secret Island that only the select few know about to escape the apocaplse............ opps thats been already done........... we can go there to re-write the NZ national anthem............opppps so has that...we can go there to Watch the sun go down , we can first watch the sun Turn to red..........then we cannnn watch the sun go dowwnnnn.....................we can watch the sun go down ............under a Southern Sky.............at Nightime .