[kj] Because of The Fall

Phillipps, Marc Marc.Phillipps at nclondon.nhs.uk
Tue Oct 25 08:31:33 EDT 2011

"Run for the sun little one
You're an outlaw once again
Time to change
Superman will be with us
While he can . . "

I bet you sang along with every tune

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Brian Whitehead
Sent: 25 October 2011 06:58
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Because of The Fall

Many years ago we drove 50 miles up the M6 motorway on a freezing
January night to watch Altered Images at Lancaster University. To this
day I'm still not sure why - good idea at the time. This is from a guy
that also went to see Bucks Fizz - a bet that went way too far. I've
also seen Oasis but that was at a festival so it doesn't count.

Brian.

On 24 October 2011 20:40, Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk>