[kj] Because of The Fall

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:02:26 EDT 2011

What the fuck are we talking about an 80's pop band like The Fall
for?!?!?!?!?! They're fucking shit!!!!! Um..... Am I the only person here
who thinks The Fall are the most over-rated pile of shite ever?!?!?!?!?!
They're fuckin' SHIT!!!!!!! Erm.... last time I checked this was a KILLING
JOKE list, not a Fall list! Killing Joke are good. The Fall are FUCKING
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mark E. Smith is the BIGGEST CUNT IN THE MUSIC IN
INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a cunt-uhh! And his band are fuckin'
shit-uhmhm. Verily. Etc.

Only joking. Glad you had a good time.