[kj] Crazy Clown Time

andrew scott brandymoth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 10:29:16 EDT 2011

 Speaking of new releases, whilst new Fall LP does not fill me with twentieth of anticipation that LPs used to do in eighties & nineties, what I am genuinely looking forward to is this new D Lynch LP. Really enjoyed the EP earlier in the year, Good Day Today/I Know & huge fan of all his work.  There is an excellent interview & review of the LP in this months issue of The Wire, sounds amazing, I think could be LP of the year for me without a  doubt.  Also there is review of Fall LP & a free CD of new Estonian music for subscribers.  Bear with me!!!  And let's hope u may have no escaping wild beasts near u to spice up the neighbourhood!!
The Fungus Moth.

Challenging the Future.