[kj] The Fall

andrew scott brandymoth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 10:17:43 EDT 2011

 Ok, since I upgraded mY yahoo e-mail, seem to have probs at access points with formatting, receiving etc, not sure if to do with system compatibility.  Or bug somewhere.  Anyway in reply to Brian, well I used to remember all the titles & each line up & still do def with the eighties & nineties ones &  but since losing that kinda interest in The Fall the newer LPs slip in & outta the mind, dependant on how recently I listened to them.  I think the variance in quality of LPs, ie Real New Fall to 2007 one may have something to do with personnel changes again.  And of course the vagaries of the mind of MES.
The Fungus Moth.

Challenging the Future.