[kj] one for sorrow, two for joy..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 22:01:21 EDT 2011

Not I. ;)

My mommy & daddy taught me to beware of dirty cookies. Facebook has aderrrty cookie because it likes to share it witheveryone, proving the old joke, that you will get viruses from a dirty laptop, especially one that's carousing and 'nudging' on Facebook.

Facebook is a slut.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV4F3GGKLJg