[kj] First album cover seen at Waterloo station - its huge.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:52:11 EDT 2011

The Imperial War Museum have used the original image of the first album's cover for their advert for a new exhibition.
Just found it tonight. Huge glowing billboard-size over the platform entrances.
Waterloo is a central-London overhead and underground station, for all y'all outside of the UK.

"The first thing you should know about our organization is that we have people everywhere..." Mr White to James Bond, Quantum of Solace.