[kj] Stone Roses reform

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:06:56 EDT 2011

I loved the first SR album, although I never bothered with second coming.
They were part of the backdrop that defined a great period of my life when so much happened whenever I hear them it takes me right back esp Fools Gold.
Ian Brown lives in the village I grew up in (as does Andy Williams from Doves) & I've never heard anyone say anything other than he's a really nice, polite, quiet guy.
Possibly a case of stage/public persona being at odds with the private one.