[kj] OT - naughty Gibson

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:59:10 EDT 2011

dolphins can be intimidating fuckers! i was surfing once and surrounded by
them, swam around within touching distance and realised 'they could kill me
if they wanted'. powerful creatures. they were just on their own buzz,
feeding.. others times they have been quite playful..
we scored a whale rib at work today, prob about 4m long!

postponed indefinitely..."