[kj] (OT) Smell BS?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 21:32:15 EDT 2011

Notice how there's NO mention of the CIA? or the NSA? If they're not signing off on this BS then I'm seeing big red flags all over this Remedial Amateur Script Writing 101 plot. Also see how both Govt- and Media-narratives use "Hollywood script" to describe it? A real threat would never be dissimulated or trivialized like that or Govt would be shamed for making less of an actual threat - if it were an actual threat.
Tell' em Pepe, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQO60H6fSU#t=1m9s

It's like a fuckin' Benny Hill skit without the sound, or a very, tre' bad-and-rejected
Tarantino film (shot on high-contrast film, of course):
Let's see.. there's the Head ofIranian Special Forces, ya see,  and he authorizes one of his evil minions to contact.. his cousin! yeah, his cousin IN the United States.. he's an... um.. um.. a failed, washed-up Texas salesman, with a criminal trail from passing bad checks. Yeah! He contacts - wait for it - Katherine ZETA Jones! and seduces her so he can get the phone number of her relatives', a criminal tribe in Mexico with her same name (the Zetas); ya with me?

Then we make the whole thing Go BIG! with a cheesy overly-dramatic sub-par-40's-era-B-movie open-air gangland massacre-slaying at a sidewalk restaurant in broad daylight - but of the Saudi Ambassador! YEAH!!
So then we have all the good guys - the Saudis, the DEA AND FBI (both thus shrieved of their "Fast and Furious" gun-running-to-MEX-cartels shame and guilt), and the U.S. Attorney General (in order to cover up his selling out - on Obama's order, no less - the case against the Scumdog Billionaires on Wall St. having forged false foreclosures for pennies on the dollar) all looking good and shining bright again.
AND we got all our bad guys and evildoers/scapegoats the Eye-Rain-eeans, and those MEK-sick-ans allies of theirs. We'll make that swarthy Persian (George Clooney in fake-tan) offer MILLION$$ in Heroin to the Zetas to finish smearing the Baddies.

What I'm having trouble with - and help me on this, won'tcha - is the ending: I wanna have, say, the Israelis, nuke-bombing the Persians to High 72-Virgin Heaven but I'm blocked, my mind (Stuck's-net?!)! It's, like, it's coming out, like, all really deus-ex-machina'ed and also it's not testing well with the general masses.
Nathan Yahoo loves it though. He's offering to buy the rights for 300 high-ranking Palestinian prisoners. (high ranking!)

And, Tarantino's script writers, the Cone Brothers:
(look at their heads!)

Awesome sign from the OWS marchers:"I'll believe corporations are peoplewhen Texas executes one!"