[kj] New Poll-Who's The Biggest Cunt In the Music Industry?&Reason Why

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 13 11:35:59 EDT 2011

Huh?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Paul Wady
Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:29 p.m.
To: Gatherers Killing Joke Gatherers
Subject: Re: [kj] New Poll-Who's The Biggest Cunt In the Music
Industry?&Reason Why

God almighty...Joan Jett. There is more sincerity in T.F.S.'s video.

Well, I think that nice Mr Hewson just wants to HELP people with all the
money he has made from his honest yodelling...people like you are just
jealous because you do not get to wear dark glasses and leather trousers
when you work.

You would not be using rude language if it was Kevin and Jeremy helping the
3rd world??? (Do they??) Look at what they have tried to do for Icelandic
tourism??? I do not hear you calling them women's-private-parts???

Indignant of Blackheath.

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:42:07 +1300

> Subject: Re: [kj] New Poll-Who's The Biggest Cunt In the Music

Industry?&Reason Why

> Didn't Pearl Jam refuse to stop playing when asked at that festival? I

know very little about it but that's what I heard...

On Behalf Of Bo Krogsgaard

> Sent: Sunday, 9 October 2011 6:10 a.m.

> To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)

> Subject: Re: [kj] New Poll-Who's The Biggest Cunt In the Music

Industry?&Reason Why

> That's nothing.

> Anders Fridén (In Flames), for making fun of the Pearl Jam accident at the

Roskilde Festival the day after it happened. May he die slowly and
painfully, listening to his own music.