[kj] New Poll-Who's The Biggest Cunt In the Music Industry?&Reason Why

Paul Gorman [Online] PaulGorman at ireland.com
Tue Oct 11 00:18:03 EDT 2011

I would have to vote Bono for this, mainly for being a two faced hypocritical bastard too.
Bob Geldof would be close second, for similar reasons, I am sure I could think of more but still half asleep.

From the wonderful http://www.sickipedia.org/ site...

/There's only three questions in life that no one can ever answer with complete certainty.

'What came first, the chicken or the egg?'

'If a tree falls in a forest and there's no one there to hear it. Does it make a sound?'

'Who is the biggest cunt. Bono or Bob Geldof?/'

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGbHeq8WiLQ
Good morning,

dub