[kj] KJ tribute in Poland on 10/5: authentic gear?

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Oct 7 13:29:46 EDT 2011

There was apparently a KJ tribute night in Poland this past Wednesday - I remember seeing the flyer but I don't read Polish, so there you go. There is a bunch of new video on YouTube and I thought it was interesting that the guitarist uses both the Gibson ES295 and Geordie's pre-Gibson, early 80's gear for the appropriate songs. I thought it was a nice touch.

Some of the gearheads here should be able to shed some light on what is actually being used, but I appreciate the tribute band's attempt at authenticity:

pre-Gibson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7H4cgyUNeY

Gibson ES295:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clc-1L2vCLw&feature=related