[kj] OT: rip steve jobs

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Oct 6 15:04:27 EDT 2011

I just find it so sad that your political persuasion gets in the way of basic human compassion Greg.

The passing of anyone before their time is lamentable be they a soldier in a pointless war, a starving child or a cancer ridden businessman.

(paedos and mass murderers excluded before anyone gets off on that argument. You know what I mean so don't even start!!)

And I find that statement on Gates and charity alarming! I've read many things about many people that are total Bollocks and skewed for political gain Don't believe the propaganda Greg. I've read that Hitler was misunderstood!!

I'm disappointed mate.