[kj] Makes you proud to be British !

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:09:48 EST 2011

Being abroad working there are a lot of things like BBC iplayer etc that
are blocked from access abroad. Personally I'm not too botherd but if
required you can get access using one of the expats companies out there
that will do the vpn thing to UK servers to enable you to get UK content.

Brian. in Sweden