[kj] OT: Sabbath

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 11:02:29 EST 2011

>From what I've heard of the tours with Dio, the band can still cut it live- well, I don't know about Bill Ward- but Ozzy is a serious weak link. His voice has gone completely and his stage routine looks increasingly... Doddery is the word. Mick Jagger he ain't...

Jim.

________________________________
From: Wessidetempest <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Friday, 18 November 2011, 15:52
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Sabbath

I liked Psycho Man song they did for the collection when they first got back together.
I saw them once on their last tour. It was pretty awesome. Ozzy's voice is shot. And I'm not surprised. Partying and insanity aside this guys seems to have been on tour almost nonstop since mid 70s. That alone will kill your voice.
I hope the new record will be good. I haven't been a rubin fan for awhile but he has pulled some good things out of people. He still sucks for milking the Johnny Cash cow dry

Absolutely, its frigging Sabbaf man! Don't really care about Ozzy's voice or