[kj] Time Wave

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:25:55 EST 2011

I was just listening to Time Wave live and I think I've deciphered the lyrics. Amazing how Jaz foresaw the neutrino thing.

Time Wave

First verse

And the neutrino shall speed out of the mountainside in
Switzerland

Just down the road from where my house is

And it shall arrive in Italy

And the multitudes shall gasp

As it arrives very quickly indeed

Chorus

Very quickly

Time wave

Very quickly

Time wave

Very quickly in Italy

Second verse

Age-old scientific laws collapse in just
0.000000000000000000000004 seconds

And I stand back and watch as they run the experiment again

But with Swiss clocks this time, because of the accuracy

And the masses shall see, the neutrino still arrives very
quickly

Chorus

Very quickly

Time wave

Very quickly in Italy

Third verse

And now the fools will see

Time is speeding up

As we race to 2012

With reversed polarity

So I leave this land of my birth and head to my island

But because time is now faster

My watch is wrong and I miss my flight

Chorus

Oh dearTime wave

Oh dearTime wave

Composer: Coleman, Walker, Ferguson, Glover