[kj] Euro so far

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 10:11:47 EST 2011

' there's this group called"the gathering" somebody told me about on facecrack...dunno yet ' Erm, you created the group Mr.Cook....

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:55:43 -0500
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Euro so far

there's this group called"the gathering" somebody told me about on facecrack...dunno yet .could be something more than nothing for us non eu/uk life forms absolutely DYINGto witness the lads 2012 stuffe..just sayin...peace DC