[kj] OT: Sabbath

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sat Nov 12 08:25:17 EST 2011

Yeah Steve - it'd be great if they did produce something worthwhile - having
stood through the yawnathon that was Electric Wizard's set at Supersonic a
couple of weeks back, I remembered how untouchable those early Sabbath
albums really were. Nobody plays guitar quite like Tony Iommi.

Guess I'll be buying the new album too :o)

Probably pass on the tour though

_____