[kj] And, finally,, this from the band:

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 08:29:09 EDT 2011

What amuses me about this is that in the eighties they came across as incredibly dismissive towards their audience. Basically KJ were the leaders, and the rest of us were the followers.

And now Jaz waxes lyrical about the Gathering, and Youth wants to know what we think of the new material (that, er, we haven't heard). Sounds to me like he's been on a "social networking for beginners" course.