[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 11:58:04 EDT 2011

Do you support the Patriot Act, Leigh?
Although I only posted this as something of interest, would you suggest people only demonstrate in their bedrooms?
To do nothing perpetuates the status quo. If the Police had done nothing, this situation would have deflated in 5 minutes.
To me, the policeman was pretty ignorant, seemingly unaware of a legimate law to throw at them. A baboon throwing his weight around.