[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon May 30 22:46:13 EDT 2011

Yes, but let's face reality. All too often, especially if you're not white or "mainstream" looking, the cops will beat the crap and maybe kill you before
you have time to ask them all those fancy questions, etc. Of corse cops can be professional, courteous, etc but when they get riled up for whatever reason
there's no controlling them.