[kj] (OT) Dangerous Dancing?

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun May 29 18:02:58 EDT 2011

Devacor at aol.com wrote:

I met that guy Adam at a (organized) Rally a few weeks before- the one for the Amish farmer the FDA raided...
 anyway, well being from the DC area its just ingrained  you don't really go and F around and be 'cute' at the monuments and
memorials...

 I'm all for freedom of speech, expression and organizing, and on paper that was really F'ed up and totally silly- but at the same
time they were being smart asses and were provoking the cops- The cops did warn them and warned the guy Adam like 2-3 times before
they put him down. I didn't see how any of that (on Adam) was really excessive, esp since he was resisting- he could have got it
worse (which I get the feeling, that's what he was hoping for)
 you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away- that was a walk away instance--those guys got exactly
what they knew they had coming to them after the cops warned them and they started being smart asses...

+++++++++

Guys like that are just looking to provoke someone in authority and get attention to feed their egos, nothing more. I have no
sympathy for him.

T.B.