[kj] Big Audio--Dynamite?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 28 20:37:06 EDT 2011

Yes, I know that already, but Paul and Joe were getting a bit sick of
MIck and his posh demands for hotels, plus he was leaning towards more dance
and rap music than anything. Joe and Mick stopped collaborating. I have been
reading more books on punk then you can shake a stick at Joey Ramone since
the 80's. . I just didn't fall over the turnip truck my friend being in the
LA punk scene since 1981. I'm not a fool.

~ LB

In a message dated 5/28/2011 1:20:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,