[kj] Big Audio--Dynamite?

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat May 28 16:20:31 EDT 2011

The story about the Clash split also that the manager was behind it more than Joe. It's great that he'll release some old songs. As for "Cut the Crap", I'm probably the sole human on
the planet who thinks there is some good stuff on it (Three Card Trick, North and South) but of course the production was horrible--again the fault of the manager, not the band.