[kj] FW: New Killing Joke Audio File

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:09:12 EDT 2011

He sold up and I bought all his bootlegs. Went over on the train to
Leicester. Nice chap. Paid a small fortune for them as I recall. Not sure if
he needed the money or just wasn't that bothered about collecting KJ audio
anymore. He seemed pleased his tapes were going to a good home, which was
ironic as a couple of years later I threw them all out when I got into
Buddhism and decided all bootlegs were bad karma. Still feel a bit of a
bell-end about that so relieved to hear the list survives at least!