[kj] OT: Corporate gigs

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon May 23 13:32:59 EDT 2011

Jim Harper wrote:

It doesn't really matter to me about the political affiliations, but I am surprised that a supposedly intelligent band would want to
associate themselves with a group whose stated aims include the extermination of the indigenous culture/religion and whose idea of
fun involve the wholesale slaughter of women and children for any village that decides to leave the warm embrace of the SL.

Raging is fine, but reading is probably better.

Jim.

Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy that surrounds that band and Tom Morello in particular. They're one of the few bands
that I just can't ignore their political opinions/personal issues enough to enjoy their otherwise decent music.

T.B.