[kj] OT: Corporate gigs

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 23 12:21:48 EDT 2011

Judging by the words 'Sendero Luminoso' on Tom Morello's guitar, I'd say their 'advisor' isn't earning his wages.

Jim.

--- On Mon, 23/5/11, folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com> wrote:

I guess they're referring to how the money is made, and what the person does with their money once they have achieved a 'comfortable' standard of living.
Bands like Rage Against the Machine actually employ someone as a media/press advisor to make sure they're not supporting a 'dodgy' cause. It was the guy who does this http://www.lyingmediabastards.com/ a few years back.