[kj] The real reason they wont be touring the USA - part two.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:40:57 EDT 2011

GEORDIE IS SAVOURING A HERBAL-CIGARETTE AND ADMIRING THE VIEW FROM THE COLEMAN VERANDA, WHEN SWEET YOUNG TABITHA APPEARS.
Geordie....Well hello sweetie!
TABITHA DELIVERS A SWIFT KICK TO THE WALKER CROWN-JEWELS.
Tabitha THATS FOR ALL THE AMERICAN GATHERERS YOU WIMPERING, MELTING BASTARD! I THOUGHT YOU USED TO LIVE THERE!!!
Tabitha AND THIS IS FOR GETTING MY DAD A BAD NAME!
TABITHA KICKS AGAIN. POOR GEORDIE YELPS IN PAIN AND COLLAPSES.
Tabitha ......AND YOURE PERVY!
TABITHA STORMS OFF. WHISTLING THE STAR-SPANGLED-BANNER. GEORDIE WRITHES IN AGONY. SUDDENLY HE FINDS HIMSELF IN THE COMFORTING ARMS OF YOUTH.
Youth Good job you've had kids already mate, eh?
Geordie ....UUUUUUUUUUH!....
Youth Ah, yer big girls blouse...Just promise me you won't drop out of the rest of the tour. Jaz is getting his most cursed piece of occult meat out the freezer to defrost. He'll be round to yours to pull an NME next. Er, best not let the old reefer go to waste...(RETRIEVES FROM GEORDIES SHAKING HAND AND SAVOURS)ah, Condor..... Lovely.

(I am deeply proud to have all your appreciations of the Wombling line. Thats going on my gravestone. XXXXX)