[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 20 11:25:36 EDT 2011

Nothing to do with being threatened, was asking a question where I had
started a debate before, now I have cause to be defensive if people
continue to misconstrue my sentences, questioning why I "debate", or
where I have debated before I regard as undermining my own "opinion",
if you see that as being threatened then feel free!