[kj] Official KJ site updated - now some gathering tangent thingy

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 09:14:51 EDT 2011

Every now and again you learn some unique gens of knowledge about rock n roll on here. Gatherers have had interesting lives, or spent a lot of time living them through rock no rollers? I love the random and sudden presence of gossip and stories people would otherwise never have shared with all but a tiny and immediate circle of friends/family. I like the email format too. Imagine a forum site? Pandemonium...