[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 08:04:58 EDT 2011

I don't believe I ever asserted that my opinion WAS the only one here.
If I did, I'd appreciate it if you cited same before casting said
aspersion.

Moreover, it's not my fault that you don't contribute enough to re-
establish the rich tapestry of varied opinions that the Gathering used
to be influx of insanity and ennui took over.

Alex in NYC

On May 20, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Nick Scott wrote:

> I haven't started a debate before? Just saying. Length and

> repetition only adds to the tension in songs on Hosannas in my

> opinion, like some of KJs early stuff, which is also built on

> repetition. Yours is not the only opinion on here, surprisingly

> enough.

> On 20 May 2011 12:58, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Dated or not, at least NIGHTTIME has fully-fleshed out, actual

>> songs on it.

>> Do you really want to start this debate again?

>> Alex in NYC

>> On May 20, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Nick Scott wrote:

>>> Hopelessannas is just your opinion though, for one I don't think the

>>> (more dated than their early stuff) mid 80s synth pop Nighttime

>>> album

>>> is all that fantastic or varied, but we hear on here regularly how

>>> much you love it.

>>> Each to their own, personally I have far more time for "Hosannas"

>>> than