[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:55:25 EDT 2011

Yes, I was wondering what 'repackaging and improving' meant. I have at least
2 copies of
most KJ albums on CD and 2 copies on LP, having been unable to resist the
re-released vinyl.
What can possibly be added to make them worth buying yet again? (If by
improving they
mean remastering/remixing/re-producing/whatever Fire Dances and Revelations,
I could be tempted...)

And as for the RFH gig being released as the 'definitive live album', what
do people who were at
that gig think? Was it really so definitive?