[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 20 07:55:02 EDT 2011

Hopelessannas is just your opinion though, for one I don't think the
(more dated than their early stuff) mid 80s synth pop Nighttime album
is all that fantastic or varied, but we hear on here regularly how
much you love it.

Each to their own, personally I have far more time for "Hosannas" than
say "Democracy", there again I am sure others would disagree.