[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu May 19 20:51:07 EDT 2011

www.killingjoke.com

WEBSITE COMING SOON
European Dates
10 Jun Poland Warsaw Sonisphere Buy Tickets
12 Jun Germany Leipzig Wave Gotik Treffen Buy Tickets
2 Jul Denmark Roskilde Festival Buy Tickets
8 Jul UK Knebworth Sonisphere Buy Tickets
22 Jul Finland Helsinki Tuska Open Air Buy Tickets
31 Jul Holland Utrecht Summer Darknes Buy Tickets

(snip)

The band are already working on the new album and preparations are now underway for our European Tour starting in June which takes
us straight into a full summer of festivals, taking in Roskilde and Sonisphere to name but a few.
It is however with great regret that Killing Joke have been forced to cancel the upcoming US dates due to health issues within the
band. We hope to be back to the States very soon and appreciate all your support.

++++++++

What balls these guys have. Cancel the US tour on some vague bullshit excuse about "health problems" yet plug the Summer shows which
come on the heels of the canceled North American tour *and* plug a bunch of pointless remixes and a redundant live show release and
as the final FU, promise remastered remasters of old albums.

T.B.