[kj] (OT) - Dead Can Dance - new album and tour in 2012

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:31:58 EDT 2011

They were, weren't they? Of all the reforming that's been going on the past
decade,
this was the one I was hoping for.

The gig here was fucking fantastic. Going to see them twice more at
festivals here in
Norge over the summer, can't frigging wait. A combination of seeing them and
seeing the Lemmy movie a few days later made me hand in my notice at my
boring job :) - which is funny cos it was hearing Blues For the Red Sun for
the first
time - specifically the first verse of 'Thumb' - that made me quit a
stressful job at the time in
London in whatever year that was, so energized did it make me feel.

The healing power of rock'n'roll eh, phew