[kj] (OT) - Dead Can Dance - new album and tour in 2012

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Tue May 17 06:25:39 EDT 2011

apologies are for politicians. im at fucking war. what u peopns refuse to
understand is that i am in no way "ill". im just a badassmotherfucker who
loves to fuck with people's heads and thrives on creating chaos.

oh and btw this joleen knight character ive been connected with since i was
detained in central state mental hospital in 2004-5 is nothing but
prisonmason nwo scum. i cut her off last night after attempting to have a
video chat for the millionth time and she just wandrs around her apt with
nothing to say cuz she so secretive eastern star cunty bitch.

a vortex opened recently,it was confirmed by my fellow S.T.A.A.R. ELITE
crew. definitely ever since fri 13th ive been getting major signals from
mother earth like never before.

so watch yr steps kids.

the fool is the wisest card in the tarot.