[kj] Test Again

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:33:43 EDT 2011

folk,if by scripts u mean the useless mood
stabilzers,anti-convulsants<actually i need as many anti convulsants ans i
cna get had like 13 seizures or more poor ian> pxil 1anti psychotic in am to
swallow infront of them does nothing cuz drugs are not he answer its HUGS
NOT DRUGS BUT EVERYONE'S FUCKING SCARED OF ME EXCEPTS GANGSTERS AND MILITARY
AND METALHEADS.

PSYCHIC WARFARE IS REAL AS ARE THE TERRIBLY SPOOKY THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN
THE NIGHT.WHEN I RETIRED FROM WORKING FROM THE MAN AND STARTED LIVING
UNDRNEATH MY DADS BEDROOM IN HIS MANSION AND AS ALWAYS WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP I
FOUND RESPITE IN CAOST 2CAOST AM RADIO SHOW WITH ART BELL. SWEET RELIEF!
TALK RADIO ABOUT BIGFOOT ALIENS PARALLEL UNIVERSES ETC THEN CAME WORD OF
IMPENDING FEMA CAPMS ANDETC AND REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFETRS ETC

that was over a decade ago and communications on earth have reached exciting
levels.

communication is key. i honestly dont enjoy the written language,i like
talking,or singing!

there's nothing wrong with me,im always ok. in fact im the Commanding
officer of ok cook.

so dont start diagnosing me with mental health issues and playign doctor and
self medicting nonsense you freudian alchol fuktwits cuz freud was just a
cokehound.

i see my gayass doc tomorrow am and am demanding a scrip for adderal cuz
speed calm me down.why i cahainsmoke and drink coffe and tea ll day no
alchohol.

btw ur all invited TO CRACKATHON JUNE 3RD AT ALLEY KATZ IN WALNUT ALLEY RVA
WHEREU CAN BE BLESSED BY GWAR'S SEMEN AND BLOOD CANNONS INA SMALL VENUE OR
JUST HANG OUTSIDE AND CHILL OR GO NEXT DOOR TO MCCORMACK IRISH PUNK ROCK PUB
WITH WICKED NICE SMOKING SECTION.

love like blood