[kj] Test Again

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 17:10:49 EDT 2011

and you appear to be neglecting your scripts and probably self-medicating. i'm sure you've been told what triggers your episodes?

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:03:07 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Test Again

keen eye there folk devil...apreciate the sympathy or concern or care or whtev u call it.

thing is i have crossed the rubicon and now its just back to square one.parents just dont understand and the people im supposed to be be closest to in my life are teribly far way.if it werent for "strangers" i dont know what i would do. my middle name is christopher and it is indeed apt. crucified over and over again my whole life and i know all about resurrection and eternal life and apotheosis,or rasing oneself to the level of a deity.ez said/done.

over and out