[kj] Soothing music for troubled times

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon May 16 15:08:37 EDT 2011

It sounds like a Dosey Doe your partner song Paul? HA!

~ LB

In a message dated 5/16/2011 9:44:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.rangecroft at gmail.com writes:

Wasn't there a wife/partner-swapping aspect to the song? "New partners for
each new dance, then we changed again. I fell in love with many faces."

It's a good song. Glad it saw official release in the end.

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Alexander Smith <_vassifer at earthlink.net_