[kj] Test Again

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 12:40:06 EDT 2011

The Gathering has often reminded me of the Lord of the Flies.
Everyone's looking for a Piggy.

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:33:35 +0000
From: rob.moss at gmx.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Test Again

Right.

Having a right old job posting.
This may go through, it may not.

But I have to say that I am really a bit tired of it all these days,

For one, the band is really just doing it's best to shoot itself in the foot.
I hear things all the time and honestly can't betray a confidence, but if you want to believe it's illness then please carry on and enjoy.

I also have to say that I really don't like the tone of the place these days.
OK, there are people who stir it up and, I have been guilty of going in hard myself on occasion, but of late, some of the things flying round here have given the air of chickens pecking at the carcass of one of their own.
I don't like what it has become, i don't like how it makes me feel.

Some good people here have really chucked alot of shit around which is really not totally deserved.
Someone on the list is different, sees things differently and acts differently and has been given an unholy kicking.
Ok, perhaps they should have held off but strikes me that, when you're in a corner you got to fight.
School bullies, picking on the kid with glasses. Or maybe the jewish kid, or the black kid?
Why not? Everyone elses is doing it so just fucking pile in!

Come off it guys! Grow up!

Anyway, fuck it.
I'm off for now. Like you care. But I felt it needed saying.

I do hope it all gets better and I look forward to a time when i might be able to come back.

In the meantime

Lots of love

Rob