[kj] Soothing music for troubled times

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 09:42:21 EDT 2011

As I understand, it has to do with a recurring vision of Jaz's.
Supposedly, he'd find or encounter blue feathers randomly right before
instances of great turmoil in his life. The band weren't all that into
the idea of the song, but Jaz refused to elaborate on it and never
wanted to discuss it. When I asked him about it in 2004, Big Paul said
this is his least favorite Killing Joke song.

I think it's pretty great, actually.

Alex in NYC