[kj] (OT) - Dead Can Dance - new album and tour in 2012

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:53:08 EDT 2011

fuck this is worser news than the meltdown within whatever band this list is
obsessed with..
brendan has been hunting dragons for years now and i will miss his psychic
data terribly he was a brave warrior and helped me slay many evil nazi
dragons. guess he sold out too fo back to the music industry so he can buy
cashmere trousers. myself,im sticking to credit in tha afterlife...